Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Fath rejects al-Zorfi's assignment and regards it as an "unconstitutional step"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Fath rejects al-Zorfi's assignment and regards it as an "unconstitutional step" Empty Al-Fath rejects al-Zorfi's assignment and regards it as an "unconstitutional step"

Post by Rocky Tue 17 Mar 2020, 8:49 am

Al-Fath rejects al-Zorfi's assignment and regards it as an "unconstitutional step"

14:14 - 3/17/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Al-Fateh coalition refused, on Tuesday, to assign MP Adnan Al-Zorfi as prime minister, and as it was considered an unconstitutional step, the President of the Republic held full responsibility for the repercussions of "provocative steps" due to violating the constitution.
    "We reject the unconstitutional step taken by the President of the Republic to appoint a candidate outside the constitutional contexts, which stipulates that the largest bloc candidate is mandated and he is officially declared committed for the constitutional violation," the coalition said in a statement received / information /, a copy of it.
    The statement added that the President of the Republic "repeats the same violation as he has violated the constitution on the one hand and has not committed to a consensus between the political forces on the other hand," holding the President of the Republic "fully responsible for the repercussions of these provocative steps and we will take all measures to prevent this disregard for the law and the constitution." Ended / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 1:15 pm