Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Who is the hero of the story of the disappearance (30 million dollars) from the Bank of the Middle E

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Who is the hero of the story of the disappearance (30 million dollars) from the Bank of the Middle E Empty Who is the hero of the story of the disappearance (30 million dollars) from the Bank of the Middle E

Post by Rocky Thu 26 Jun 2014, 8:35 am

Who is the hero of the story of the disappearance (30 million dollars) from the Bank of the Middle East in Baghdad

06/26/20140 
    According to a source familiar with, today, Wednesday, that the former MP and member of the coalition are united Haidar al-Mulla, the withdrawal amount (30 million dollars) from the Bank of the Middle East, pointing out that the circle of money laundering in the Iraqi Central Bank, which sent the relay to him the amount.
    The source said the "network ÝĎß" that "special security information confirms that the former deputy in the parliament and member of the coalition are united Haidar al-Mulla, the withdrawal of an amount of 30 million dollars from the Bank of the Middle East in Baghdad, in the form of a money order from abroad."
    The source added, "The security authorities informed the Department of money laundering in the Iraqi Central Bank to follow the party that sent the amount to Mullah".
    He knew Mullah remarks firearms which are always attacking them on, the National Alliance, and charged with the implementation of the agenda Khaassah to Iran, also accused clerics in Iraq of being behind the loss of Iraq's civilian identity.
    It is noted that Mullah excluded from parliamentary elections, which took place last April, because of his attacks on some national figures in the National Alliance, and knows his sense of loyalty to sectarian views known. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 12:34 pm