Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Union forces: the government could be formed Tuesday and will stand against it if you do not agree t

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Union forces: the government could be formed Tuesday and will stand against it if you do not agree t Empty Union forces: the government could be formed Tuesday and will stand against it if you do not agree t

Post by Rocky Mon 08 Sep 2014, 6:54 am

Union forces: the government could be formed Tuesday and will stand against it if you do not agree to our demands

09/07/20140 

Union of Forces announce agreement on the government program that includes issues of partnership and de-Baathification
    Favored the MP for the Iraqi Union of Forces Ahmed milkfish, on Sunday, to be the announcement of the formation of the government during the next two days, indicating that the participation of the Union of Forces linked to the government whether or not to agree to the demands of the Union, warning of the direction of the opposition in the event of failure to meet those demands. He said in an interview for milkfish (long-Presse): "We expect to form a government next Tuesday," he said, adding that "in the event of the approval of the Department of the demands of the Union of Forces, an issue of general amnesty and ablation will not share in the government." He milkfish that "the Union will not vote on the government in Parliament if it is not approved his demands were heading towards the opposition." The President of the Republic Fuad Masum formally charged in (11 August 2014 Current) leader of the Islamic Dawa Party, Haider al-Abadi, the formation of the new government, replacing Prime Minister outgoing Nuri al-Maliki, while announced the last-in, (14 August), pull his candidacy and support the National Alliance candidate, Abadi, to form a new government.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 2:34 pm