Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Governor of Karbala: The marital and individual decision is not effective and its abolition is a nec

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Governor of Karbala: The marital and individual decision is not effective and its abolition is a nec Empty Governor of Karbala: The marital and individual decision is not effective and its abolition is a nec

Post by Rocky Wed May 06, 2020 3:01 am

[size=30]Governor of Karbala: The marital and individual decision is not effective and its abolition is a necessity[/size]
    May 6, 2020 | 9:42 am | Views:
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 

[size=14][size=14]Like

0[/size]
    [/size]
    The Governor of Karbala Nassif Al-Khattabi confirmed that canceling the marital and individual decisions of the wheels in the province because of their ineffectiveness in such crises.

Al-Khattabi said in a press conference and followed by Sada, that "canceling the decision to drive wheels in the marital and individual system because it is ineffective in such crises and may overturn the equation because we set specific mechanisms when we partially opened the curfew, maintaining this with social divergence."

He added, "Karbala is still in control of the Corona virus and the infections that have been recorded today, most of them touching, and we remain committed to not introducing the citizens from the provinces and the expatriate quarantine and the people of the city who were outside it."

For his part, Major General Ali al-Hashemi, Commander of Karbala Operations, said, "The province is fully insured, either from the western borders or from Jurf al-Nasr."

He pointed out, "The presence of pre-emptive operations according to intelligence information in all desert or border areas to secure the province from any terrorist attacks or threats."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Sep 19, 2024 5:53 am