Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Kadhimi to extend his visit to Washington

chouchou
    chouchou

Al-Kadhimi to extend his visit to Washington Empty Al-Kadhimi to extend his visit to Washington

Post by chouchou Thu 20 Aug 2020, 4:16 am

Shafaq News / The Iraqi Prime Minister, Mustafa Al-Kadhimi, agreed to an American request to extend his visit to Washington.

Iraqi government media reported that the Iraqi PM agreed to postpone the return date to Baghdad, which was scheduled, Thursday evening.

Iraqi government media reported that, "The extension was requested by congressional officials, in order to meet Al-Kadhimi", as new meetings may include the Speaker of the US House of Representatives, Nancy Pelosi.

Al-Kadhimi met with US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo in Washington, where the two parties discussed a package of topics, including combating terrorism, the outbreak of COVID-19, in addition to other joint files between the two countries.

The Iraqi PM will meet US President Donald Trump, later, on Thursday.

On Wednesday, US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said that the United States will provide about $ 204 million as humanitarian aid to the Iraqi people and refugees, as well as the communities that are hosting them.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

weslin3 and Rip534 like this post

Current date/time is Fri 26 Jul 2024, 7:08 pm