Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Khanjar Coalition: Al-Kazemi's program lacks an academic vision, and no development will take pla

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Khanjar Coalition: Al-Kazemi's program lacks an academic vision, and no development will take pla Empty Al-Khanjar Coalition: Al-Kazemi's program lacks an academic vision, and no development will take pla

Post by Rocky Mon 31 Aug 2020, 7:04 am

Al-Khanjar Coalition: Al-Kazemi's program lacks an academic vision, and no development will take place during its period

14:27 - 08/31/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    MP for the Liberated Cities Coalition, Mudar Al-Karawi , confirmed today, Monday, that the Prime Minister’s program lacks a scientific vision of the economic and financial crisis and it was a constructive statement, ruling out any development during his period.
    Al-Karawi said in a statement to (the information), “We have not seen any real and actual steps by the prime minister towards the governorates in the aspects that I have mentioned, and we may give an excuse for him because of the current financial and economic crisis and the Corona crisis, which has significantly and tangibly affected life and at all levels for 2020. And as you know so far, the government has not sent the House of Representatives the 2020 budget.
    He added, "There will not be any economic, urban, or building development during the Al-Kazemi period for many fundamental reasons," noting that "whoever reviews the government program for Al-Kazemi will notice that he lacks any scientific vision of the economic and financial crisis, and I touched on it in constructive terms that neglected even the problem of oil and product support plans." National development of agriculture and industry, mechanisms to absorb unemployment and competencies.
    Al-Karawi continued, “There will be no progress, development or building in our governorate, neither in the era of Al-Kazemi nor after Al-Kazemi, even in the event of an increase in oil prices and a good budget similar to the 2019 budget if the form of the system remains the same and the work and application in the state administration remain with the same mechanisms. In the same pattern. ” End / 15h
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 01 Jul 2024, 8:03 am