Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Saadi: The US withdrawal decision faces an unjustified government rejection

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Saadi: The US withdrawal decision faces an unjustified government rejection Empty Al-Saadi: The US withdrawal decision faces an unjustified government rejection

Post by Rocky Fri 23 Oct 2020, 8:25 am

Al-Saadi: The US withdrawal decision faces an unjustified government rejection

10:59 - 23/10/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / private
    between political analyst Muhammad al-Saadi, that there is government persistence to keep the US embassy in Baghdad and persuade it to reverse such a decision, pointing out that Foreign Minister Fuad Hussein confirmed this, and this explains that whoever seeks to keep the Americans inside [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is the government.
    Al-Saadi told "the information", "Washington's pressure and political deals may be behind the throwing of the ball in the government's court, and its personal admission of trying to keep the US embassy in Baghdad and trying to persuade it through other parties to reverse the decision to withdraw."
    He added that "the government invokes financial and political consequences in the event of the withdrawal of the US embassy from Baghdad, while this is an incorrect decision, especially since Parliament voted on the decision to leave the country."
    And that "the statements of the Minister of Foreign Affairs regarding attempts to persuade Washington to keep its embassy in Baghdad will ignite the flame of political conflict again, especially since this confirms the government's adherence to the US administration for unjustified reasons." 25 n
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 9:04 pm