Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Municipality of Baghdad announces the launch of the service plan for the regular visit

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Municipality of Baghdad announces the launch of the service plan for the regular visit Empty The Municipality of Baghdad announces the launch of the service plan for the regular visit

Post by Rocky Sun 07 Mar 2021, 7:26 am

The Municipality of Baghdad announces the launch of the service plan for the regular visit

•  Time: 03/07/2021 15:59:56

•  Read: 923 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Mayor of Baghdad, Architect Alaa Maan, announced the launch of the service plan for visiting the memory of the martyrdom of Imam Al-Kadhim (PBUH).
    A statement of the secretariat quoted that "the Baghdad Municipality has formed an operations room headed by the Mayor of Baghdad at the headquarters of the Al-Kadhimiya municipality to follow up the provision of services within the routes taken by visitors in the city of Baghdad." 
    He revealed that "the plan includes mobilizing the efforts of 14 municipal departments and dividing the Kadhimiya municipality district into several sectors that will be supervised by agents and general managers."
    "The service plan was launched in conjunction with the security plan, through the mobilization of automatic and human efforts in the city of Kadhimiya and the roads leading to it that the visitors take," he added. 
    The Mayor of Baghdad called on citizens and procession owners to cooperate with the cadres of the Baghdad Municipality and not to throw food and beverages waste except in their designated places, and to pave the way for municipal effort to ensure the cleanliness of the road. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 5:05 pm