Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sairoun: resolving disputes with the Kurds over the budget "very soon."

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sairoun: resolving disputes with the Kurds over the budget "very soon." Empty Sairoun: resolving disputes with the Kurds over the budget "very soon."

Post by Rocky Thu 25 Mar 2021, 7:49 am

[size=52]Sairoun: resolving disputes with the Kurds over the budget "very soon."[/size]

[size=45]“Adding new paragraphs to it may completely disable it.”[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]
    [size=45]The deputy of the "Sairoun" coalition, Badr Al-Ziyadi, confirmed today, Wednesday, that the differences with the Kurdish side regarding the general budget for 2021 will be resolved "very soon", as there remains one disputed issue and it does not carry much complexity.[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Ziyadi explained that «the controversial issue is about deduction from the sums disbursed to the region, where the Finance Committee wants to deduct a full year for the whole year, while the Kurdish side wants a monthly deduction, and it will be resolved (this issue) and will not constitute an obstacle».[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]
    [size=45]Bader Al-Ziyadi[/size]
    [size=45]Pointing out that «some political blocs want to add additional paragraphs within the budget, and this may cause further delay to pass the budget or disable its passage completely, and the Finance Committee informed the political blocs of its refusal to add any new paragraph because this will open the door for all the blocs to add the paragraphs they want. , Here we will exceed the specified amount within the budget, and this is what needs to amend the budget again ».[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 24 Jun 2024, 7:59 am