Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Finance Minister: The government wants to expand cooperation with countries of the world, including

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Finance Minister: The government wants to expand cooperation with countries of the world, including  Empty Finance Minister: The government wants to expand cooperation with countries of the world, including

Post by Rocky Thu 25 Mar 2021, 7:53 am

Finance Minister: The government wants to expand cooperation with countries of the world, including Russia

•  Time: 03/25/2021 13:53:15

•  Read: 1,807 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad: Al Furat News} The Minister of Finance, Ali Abdul Amir Allawi, affirmed, on Thursday, the government's desire to expand the horizons of joint cooperation with various countries around the world
    Al-Mukhtasar al-Mufid .. In important news, you can find it on the Al Furat News channel on the Telegram .. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The Ministry of Finance stated, in a statement that the Euphrates News received a copy of, that "the Minister of Finance, Ali Abdul Amir Allawi, received in his office the ambassador of the Russian Federation in Iraq, Maxim Maximov and his accompanying delegation, and during the meeting they discussed bilateral relations between the two countries in the economic and financial fields and ways to enhance them, including The size of the historical relationship between Iraq and Russia is consistent. "
    Allawi stressed "the Iraqi government's desire to expand the horizons of joint cooperation with various countries of the world," noting that "the possibility of the contribution of leading Russian companies in the development of various economic sectors in Iraq was discussed."
    On the one hand, the Russian ambassador affirmed "his country's full support for the reform steps pursued by the government in overcoming economic obstacles, advancing construction and achieving comprehensive development towards a free and pluralistic economy." 

Forgiveness Al-Khalidi
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 24 Jun 2024, 8:16 am