Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The representative economy reveals a major defect that led to "government slack" in the ministries

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The representative economy reveals a major defect that led to "government slack" in the ministries Empty The representative economy reveals a major defect that led to "government slack" in the ministries

Post by Rocky Thu 25 Mar 2021, 2:17 pm

The representative economy reveals a major defect that led to "government slack" in the ministries

21:10 - 25/03/2021

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad
    A member of the Parliamentary Economic Committee, Representative Uday al-Shaalan, revealed, on Thursday, a major mistake in dealing with the investment file, which led to a large government slack.
    "Investment is one of the tools for developing the economy and creating great job opportunities, especially in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] but according to well-thought-out plans that take into account the maximum utilization of workers and training them after referring their laboratories for investment," Al-Shaalan said in an interview with Al- Maouma.
    He added, "Some factories that have been referred for investment and thousands of their employees have been dispensed with, which prompted their ministry to transfer them to other institutions and formations, which led to a major defect that represented government slack due to the large numbers of employees without any real work."
    He pointed out that "the real investment is in developing human capabilities, sustaining production and providing job opportunities, pointing out that if the investor controls the number of employees, it is worthwhile to refer factories and laboratories for investment."
    Many factories and government companies were referred to companies and investors in the past years. ”25F ended
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 24 Jun 2024, 8:42 am