Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

THE REPRESENTATIVE ECONOMY REVEALS A NEW TREND REGARDING THE PRICES OF THE DOLLAR AND FOODSTUFFS

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

THE REPRESENTATIVE ECONOMY REVEALS A NEW TREND REGARDING THE PRICES OF THE DOLLAR AND FOODSTUFFS Empty THE REPRESENTATIVE ECONOMY REVEALS A NEW TREND REGARDING THE PRICES OF THE DOLLAR AND FOODSTUFFS

Post by Rocky Fri 30 Apr 2021, 7:41 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Economie

[size=38]THE REPRESENTATIVE ECONOMY REVEALS A NEW TREND REGARDING THE PRICES OF THE DOLLAR AND FOODSTUFFS[/size]

Friday, April 30, 2021 12:55 PM

Today, Friday, the Parliamentary Economy Committee revealed a new trend regarding the prices of the dollar and foodstuffs.
    A member of the committee, Mazen Al-Faili, said in a special statement to the "National News Center", that the rise in prices in the local markets requires a new policy to support the national product to confront imported goods.
    Al-Faili stressed that "the increase in prices came as a result of the unexamined increase in the price of the dollar, which caused a great expense in the markets."
    He noted that "the decision was urgent and ill-considered by the government."

Al-Faili explained, "The Parliament's Economic Committee is not completely satisfied with the new exchange rate decision, stressing that" there are recommendations made to the government to reconsider the decision again while following up on local markets and holding price manipulators accountable.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 28 Jun 2024, 5:49 am