Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maliki's coalition is challenging the budget in the Federal Court

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Maliki's coalition is challenging the budget in the Federal Court Empty Maliki's coalition is challenging the budget in the Federal Court

Post by Rocky Sun 11 Apr 2021, 8:38 am

[size=45][size=41]Maliki's coalition is challenging the budget in the Federal Court[/size]
     4 hours ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    A deputy for the State of Law coalition led by Nuri al-Maliki announced, on Sunday, that his coalition would “officially” initiate an appeal against the 2021 fiscal budget law with the Federal Court.
    MP Abd al-Hadi al-Saadawi said in a press statement, "The federal budget for 2021 was marred by legal errors and damages that afflict large segments of Iraqi society."
    He added that "the State of Law Coalition has begun to formally appeal the budget law," indicating that "the appeal was submitted against the exchange rate, the paragraph of making ISIS martyrs, the issue of absentees, giving dues outside the legal frameworks, the issue of foreign loans, as well as Article 11 concerning the Kurdistan region."
    Al-Saadawi said, "Our hope is great for the Federal Court to consider the public interest and appeals," noting that "the state of law is the only bloc that did not vote on the federal budget."
    The MP for the rule of law indicated that "appeals will be received after 30 days, according to the law."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 12:54 am