Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

52]President Barzani and the US ambassador to Iraq stress the importance of continuing coordination

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

52]President Barzani and the US ambassador to Iraq stress the importance of continuing coordination  Empty 52]President Barzani and the US ambassador to Iraq stress the importance of continuing coordination

Post by Rocky Tue 13 Apr 2021, 7:10 am

52]President Barzani and the US ambassador to Iraq stress the importance of continuing coordination and partnership between Erbil and Washington[/size]

[size=45]They discussed developments in the political process and the dangers and threats of terrorism in Iraq and Syria[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
    [size=45]The Kurdish leader, Masoud Barzani, discussed, in the resort of Salah al-Din near Erbil, today, Monday, with the US ambassador to Baghdad Matthew Toller and his accompanying delegation, the political situation in Iraq, and the latest developments in the political process in the country.[/size]
    [size=45]During the meeting, which was attended by the US Consul in Erbil, Robert Waller, views were exchanged on the strategic dialogue between the United States and Iraq and the role of political parties in its success, and the approval of the federal budget for 2021 was considered a positive step.[/size]
    [size=45]The meeting also witnessed the shedding of light on the dangers and threats of terrorism in Iraq and Syria, while the strengthening of moderate thought was considered necessary to reach stability.[/size]
    [size=45]Bilateral relations between the Kurdistan Region and America also formed another focus of the meeting, as the two sides affirmed the continuation of coordination and partnership between the two sides.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 7:41 am