Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

With the participation of Interpol and the intelligence ... 20 foreigners were arrested in Karbala

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

With the participation of Interpol and the intelligence ... 20 foreigners were arrested in Karbala Empty With the participation of Interpol and the intelligence ... 20 foreigners were arrested in Karbala

Post by Rocky Tue 13 Apr 2021, 7:40 am

With the participation of Interpol and the intelligence ... 20 foreigners were arrested in Karbala

•  Time: 04/12/2021 23:54:50

•  Read: 7,267 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Umniah: Al Furat News} The International Police, in cooperation with the security services, arrested on Monday violators of foreign nationalities in the holy city of Karbala.
    Al-Mukhtasar al-Mufid .. In important news, you can find it on the Al Furat News channel on the Telegram .. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The Karbala Police Command stated, in a statement that Al Furat News received a copy of, that "through joint efforts by the leadership, installations and security agencies in order to enhance community security and law enforcement, Arab and international police detachments, in conjunction with the Iraqi Intelligence Service, the Tourism Intelligence and Security Department, the Residence Department and the Division The immigrant intelligence and a detachment of criminal evidence from the arrest of (20) violators of different foreign nationalities.
    She added, "As a result of the expiration of the residency period and exceeding them, as well as their practice of work without formal contracts."
    She indicated that "referring all persons to the competent authorities to complete the legal procedures against them."
    Wafa Al-Fatlawi

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 23 Sep 2024, 8:30 am