Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US National Security: We support the Iraqi government's commitment to the rule of law and the prepar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US National Security: We support the Iraqi government's commitment to the rule of law and the prepar Empty US National Security: We support the Iraqi government's commitment to the rule of law and the prepar

Post by Rocky Thu 27 May 2021, 6:33 am

[size=35][size=35]US National Security: We support the Iraqi government's commitment to the rule of law and the preparation for elections[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

security

2021-05-27 | 03:52
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

The US National Security Council announced today, Thursday, its support for the Iraqi government's measures to impose the rule of law and prepare for early elections.

"We strongly support the commitment of Prime Minister Al-Kazemi and the Iraqi government to support the rule of law in preparation for free and fair elections," she told the chancellor in a post on Twitter seen by Alsumaria News.
    And stressed the need to investigate any person who targets Iraqi citizens in accordance with Iraqi laws in debt who seek to undermine the stability of Iraq by acts of violence.

It is noteworthy that yesterday, Wednesday, the government imposed tight security measures, including an intense military deployment in the central regions of the capital, to impose the law and not allow any armed party to take to the streets due to the arrest of a leader of the Popular Mobilization Forces due to the existence of an arrest warrant issued against him by the judicial authorities.

Current date/time is Wed 03 Jul 2024, 1:11 am