Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran: Agricultural crops represent 23 percent of total exports to Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran: Agricultural crops represent 23 percent of total exports to Iraq Empty Iran: Agricultural crops represent 23 percent of total exports to Iraq

Post by Rocky Wed 09 Jun 2021, 7:23 am

Iran: Agricultural crops represent 23 percent of total exports to Iraq

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Iranian Agriculture Minister Kazem Khafazi confirmed during a meeting with his Iraqi counterpart Muhammad Karim Jassem al-Khafaji in Mashhad, on Wednesday, that the amount of agricultural goods exported to Iraq represents 23 percent of Iranian exports to the country.
    In a report, the Iranian Mehr news agency quoted the Iranian Minister of Agriculture as saying: "We have very good trade relations with Iraq and a large amount of our goods are exported to Iraq, about 23% of which are agricultural products."
    He added to his Iraqi counterpart that "in order to cooperate in various fields, the two sides need a timetable commensurate with the agricultural calendars in the two countries," noting that "there is a good ground for importing goods that we import from other countries, which we can import from Iraq to support our trade balance."
    He explained that "Iranian goods need to enjoy a special arrangement for export to Iraq and have preferential tariffs and other regulations related to customs and quality of agricultural products and veterinary-related protocols that must be observed so that we do not face problems at the borders."
    The Iranian Minister of Agriculture indicated that "it is necessary to achieve more between the two neighboring countries," expressing his "thanks to the Iraqi government and people who stood by us in light of the harsh US sanctions."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 04 Jul 2024, 9:32 pm