Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran: We exported $ 921 million worth of agricultural crops to Iraq within a year

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran: We exported $ 921 million worth of agricultural crops to Iraq within a year Empty Iran: We exported $ 921 million worth of agricultural crops to Iraq within a year

Post by Rocky Mon 30 Dec 2019, 2:50 am

[size=35][size=35]Iran: We exported $ 921 million worth of agricultural crops to Iraq within a year[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economie

2019-12-30 | 04:10
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

[size=18]Iranian Customs announced on Monday that it had exported agricultural crops worth 921 million dollars to Iraq in one year.

The Iranian "Fars" agency, citing the Iranian customs, said that " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 's exports of fruits and agricultural crops during the Iranian year ending on March 21, 2019 amounted to one billion and 589 million dollars, with a weight of 4 million and 77 thousand tons."

She added, " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] UAE and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] were the main importing countries for Iranian fruits and agricultural crops, with exports to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] amounting to 921 million dollars, the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 153 million, and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 130 million dollars." It is noteworthy that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] relies heavily on crops for vegetables and fruits in neighboring countries before the Ministry of Agriculture this year prohibits the import of more than 23 plant and animal products.

And she pointed out, "These exports increased by 35% in value terms and 9% in weight terms."

[/size]

Current date/time is Sun 07 Jul 2024, 4:06 pm