Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: A plan to control the exchange rate and reduce the amounts sold in the curren

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance: A plan to control the exchange rate and reduce the amounts sold in the curren Empty Parliamentary Finance: A plan to control the exchange rate and reduce the amounts sold in the curren

Post by Rocky Tue 22 Jun 2021, 7:26 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

BAGHDAD - INA - Sam Mulla
    Parliamentary Finance Committee revealed on Tuesday a plan to control the exchange rate, while suggesting the existence of visions to reduce the amounts sold in the auction currency.
    Committee member Faisal Al-Issawi told the Iraqi News Agency (INA): “The Finance Committee holds periodic meetings for the governor of the Central Bank to discuss the most important financial matters,” noting that “today’s meeting came to discuss the initiatives of the Central Bank to mitigate the effects of the exchange rate and its role in activating the private sector and supporting investors for the path of soft loans.
    He added that "the central bank has begun to provide a clear vision for these steps," noting that "there is a reluctance to help the central bank to make these steps a success."
    Al-Issawi stressed that “the exchange rate change is in its infancy, and it is natural that it will witness great discrepancies,” noting that
    He stated that "the process of changing the exchange rate is still under control, and the bank has a plan and a clear vision to address and control the issue," explaining that "the currency auction was part of the committee's discussion with the governor of the Central Bank, and there are visions about reducing the amounts sold in it."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 11:15 am