Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Talks to the opening line of flight Baghdad - Amsterdam

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Talks to the opening line of flight Baghdad - Amsterdam Empty Talks to the opening line of flight Baghdad - Amsterdam

Post by Rocky Tue 22 Jul 2014, 5:52 am

Talks to the opening line of flight Baghdad - Amsterdam

7/22/2014 0:00 

BAGHDAD - virgin Hassani 
    looking and the Ministry of Transport with its counterpart Dutch feasibility of opening line flight Baghdad - Amsterdam. 
    Associate Director of the company Ali al-Bayati said in a statement the "morning" that the company is currently studying the feasibility of opening an air route towards the Dutch capital Amsterdam, due to the presence of large numbers of Iraqis residing in that State. 
    added al-Bayati said Iraqi Airways has prepared a plan to switch the development of aircrew involved hosts and hostesses, as well as pushing pilots youth to work on board the aircraft after they have been trained and groomed on according to the latest scientific methods used internationally in the field of aviation. 
    , and pointed out that he was train 100 hostess and prepare a uniform new hosts and hostesses substitute for the old outfit. 
    between Associate company said that "there is a plan to modify the flights and rations and Supply, and will notice the travelers during the coming weeks, the improvement in the issue of the provision of services and meals." 
    Al-Bayati also pointed out that the last two years have seen the opening of Ten lines towards the capitals of European countries, and most recently the opening line of Berlin, Denmark and London, it is hoped to increase the lines during the second half of this year. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Jul 2024, 6:43 pm