Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

10 years imprisonment for three convicts, including an heir, for registering real estate with a forg

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

10 years imprisonment for three convicts, including an heir, for registering real estate with a forg Empty 10 years imprisonment for three convicts, including an heir, for registering real estate with a forg

Post by Rocky Wed Aug 04, 2021 7:58 am

10 years imprisonment for three convicts, including an heir, for registering real estate with a forged agency

•  Time: 08/04/2021 13:37:09

•  Reading: 481 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

(Local: Al Furat News) Nineveh Criminal Court / First Commission issued a ruling on three convicts, each of whom was sentenced to ten years in prison, for the crime of registering real estate using a (false) public agency.
    And the Media Center of the Judicial Council stated in a statement that {Euphrates News} received a copy of it that "a convict made an agreement with two other people, one of whom is a lawyer, to manipulate the legal Qassam, which belongs to (the father of the first convict) with the aim of depriving his brothers who work with ISIS terrorist gangs, pointing out that" it was Giving false information in the forensic Qassam, which belongs to the father of the convict.
    He added, "After the issuance of the legal Qassam, the (convicted heir) filed a property ownership lawsuit before the Mosul Court of First Instance using a (forged) public agency, after which a ruling was issued to own the property registered in the name of the deceased (the convicted heir's father).
    He pointed out that "the court found sufficient evidence to incriminate the three convicts in accordance with the provisions of Article 289 of the amended Penal Code No. 111 of 1969 and in accordance with the articles of participation."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Jul 07, 2024 8:00 am