Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Kazemi: The government has managed to cross many crises, and there are great challenges

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Kazemi: The government has managed to cross many crises, and there are great challenges Empty Al-Kazemi: The government has managed to cross many crises, and there are great challenges

Post by Rocky Wed 15 Sep 2021, 7:16 am

Al-Kazemi: The government has managed to cross many crises, and there are great challenges

•  Time: 09/15/2021 14:31:41

•  Reading: 195 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Today, Wednesday, Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi sponsored the annual Social and Human Sciences Conference - the course of the late scholar Dr. Ali Al-Wardi, which was held by the Ministry of Culture, Tourism and Antiquities.
    During his speech, Mr. Al-Kazemi indicated the importance of holding this conference, which bears the name of the great scholar Ali Al-Wardi, whose approach to social analyzes must be taken advantage of in accordance with modern concepts, and in a way that puts solutions to many phenomena and behaviors.
    His Excellency explained that culture is an important responsibility for building society and developing citizens, stressing at the same time the importance of the humanities and their effective role in the advancement of society.

The Prime Minister referred to the great challenges he went through in Iraq, the government's efforts to confront them, and its ability to cross many crises.

His Excellency stressed that Iraq is counting on its educated sons and opinion writers to spread peace, renounce war and create hope for the future, as well as relying on them to urge citizens to participate extensively in the upcoming elections; In order to perpetuate the democratic approach, of which elections are the most prominent form.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 8:28 pm