Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Frank26: "Eddie's Report From Iraq" 10-19-2021

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Frank26: "Eddie's Report From Iraq" 10-19-2021 Empty Frank26: "Eddie's Report From Iraq" 10-19-2021

Post by Rocky Wed 20 Oct 2021, 8:09 am

[size=30]Frank26: "Eddie's Report From Iraq" 10-19-2021[/size]
    KTFA:
    Frank26:  INCOMING:
    FROM EDDIE:
    Tv shows Iraq at Dubai international expo trying drum up business and investment then at expo EU signed agreements for more investment to get Iraq started in the international game . Looks like Iraq lining up business for investors all over the world tv commercials showing Iraq as a secure environment showing reconstruction of cities especially Mosul advertising for companies to come into Iraq and invest….
    Tv loaded with commercials today showing Iraq as up and coming country showing new banks new businesses coming showing all good things about Iraq we seeing new commercials for banks…. Remember you told us to look for the commercials Mr. Frank well Arab league fund and IMF starting changing rate policy study and guideline big event going on it’s on tv about changing exchange rate policy…..

It’s all over our television every channel and these are new commercials we have never seen before talking to us about the exchange rate just like you said they would this is amazing…. Says it’s a course on exchange rate policy…. It’s hard to believe what we are hearing but I guess once again you were right…..
    Demonstrations by losers at entrance to green zone set up tents…..
    FRANK:
    Like we told you Eddie the CBI will have commercials and as you can see that has now started also we told you the commercials will educate you on why you have a new exchange rate and a new small category note to match that NEW exchange rate and as you can see that has started.
    Honestly we expected all of this is to have started on Sunday the 17th going into Monday
    But it looks like they started today instead once again my friend everything that we have told you is now in front of you and that’s why your bank friend told you stop worrying about the laws those are for the international investors your monetary reform is ready and soon to be given to you Iraqi citizens and once again like we told you Iranian influence has been removed and all of this is because of Donald Trump...
    You are about to become a leader for your country Eddie just like I told you.
    I plan to come back on Nov 1, and I pray that this will be over by then if not we will continue to gather this wonderful information and share it with our family at KTFA.
    Keep me posted because of these commercials I believe the information for you on the monetary reform it’s going to come up even faster now….. Eddie says yes please and will keep sending says today’s commercials are all new never seen before….. I hope you don’t mind if I say it just one more time I told you so lol….
    EDDIE: Yes you did Mr. Frank and they’re telling us even more than you told us…. All those pictures you sent us Mr. Frank it is now real we are more modern than any other country and our banks will soon give us a modern currency with a modern exchange rate this is all so hard to believe but we are so grateful…..
    FRANK: You take care Eddie keep sending because it’s going to come out really fast now, love you… END….. PS ……… FREAKEN TOLD YOU SO !!!!!!!! LOL……FRANK26 

Frank26:  "THE COMMERCIALS WE TOLD YOU ABOUT!!!".......F26
    The Arab Monetary Fund, in cooperation with The International Monetary Fund's Center for Economics and Finance in the Middle East, organizes a course on "Exchange Rate Policy"
    19th October, 2021
    Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
    This morning, the " Exchange Rate Policy" course, organized by the Institute for Training and Capacity Building at the Arab Monetary Fund, in cooperation with the International Monetary Fund's Center for Economics and Finance in the Middle East, was inaugurated during the period  18-28 October 2021,  through the distance training method that the Fund adopted as a continuation of its training activity. 
    Achieving economic and financial stability is one of the most important economic goals in all countries, so macroeconomic policies are unique in large areas, especially those policies that aim to achieve stability.
    The course also highlights the differentiation of macroeconomic policies associated with different exchange rate regimes, the choice of the exchange rate regime, and the most important challenges facing exchange rate policy in developing and emerging market economies.
    On this occasion, the speech of His Excellency Dr. Abdulrahman bin Abdullah Al-Hamidi, Director General and Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Arab Monetary Fund, stated:
    Dear sisters and E Lakhoua
    It gives me great pleasure to welcome you to the inauguration of the "Exchange Rate Policy" course,  which is being held by the Institute for Training and Capacity Building at the Arab Monetary Fund in cooperation with the International Monetary Fund's Center for Economics and Finance in the Middle East, hoping that you will seize the opportunity and benefit from the topics of the course. 
    Ladies and gentlemen,
    Achieving economic and financial stability is one of the most important economic goals in all countries, so macroeconomic policies are unique in large areas, especially those policies that aim to achieve stability. The course also highlights the differentiation of macroeconomic policies associated with different exchange rate regimes, the choice of the exchange rate regime, and the most important challenges facing exchange rate policy in developing and emerging market economies.
    Ladies and gentlemen,
    The exchange rate policy is one of the most important policies adopted by countries to maintain the stability of macroeconomic variables, the most important of which is inflation, which is considered one of the obstacles in achieving economic growth. appropriate exchange. A fixed exchange rate policy helps curb inflation, and a flexible exchange rate policy helps absorb external shocks. The results of adopting such economic policies were clear during the many economic crises that afflicted the world's economies during the past two decades, which contributed to alleviating the negative effects of those crises.
    Ladies and gentlemen,
    It is known that the influx of capital significantly in the presence of an effective monetary policy enables countries to avoid the consequences of these flows represented by the rise in real exchange rates, thus reducing the competitiveness of these countries' exports. Although these flows contribute to an increase in the volume of reserves, the accumulation of reserves may entail costs represented in interest payments on government bonds that are used to absorb the liquidity left by these flows. Therefore, it is necessary for countries to have controls to deal with capital flows, especially short-term, as these funds are often quick to exit.
    Ladies and gentlemen,
    Your course is rich in topics related to many important topics, as the different types of exchange rate strategies and arrangements and their compatibility with the existing economic policy will be reviewed. The course will focus on the following main themes:
    Basics of analyzing different exchange rate systems.
    How to read international currency market indicators and exchange rates.
    Assessing the adequacy of foreign exchange reserves using traditional and new indicators.
    The relationship between exchange rate policy and macroeconomic policies.
    Basic parameters for the transition from a fixed to a flexible exchange rate.
    Establishment of early warning systems for currency crises. 
    Ladies and gentlemen,
    In conclusion, I would like to thank the distinguished experts who presented the course materials, and to commend the fruitful cooperation that exists between the Arab Monetary Fund and the International Monetary Fund.
    I wish you a successful session and may God protect you wherever you are.
    Peace, mercy and blessings of God.
    LINK

chouchou and Rip534 like this post

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 5:11 pm