Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Makheef and Bin Talal discuss the exchange of experiences between Iraq and Saudi Arabia

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Makheef and Bin Talal discuss the exchange of experiences between Iraq and Saudi Arabia Empty Makheef and Bin Talal discuss the exchange of experiences between Iraq and Saudi Arabia

Post by Rocky Sat 23 Oct 2021, 6:44 am

Makheef and Bin Talal discuss the exchange of experiences between Iraq and Saudi Arabia

•  Time: 10/22/2021 18:36:43

•  Reading: 2,366 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Economist: Al Furat News} The Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Mustafa Ghaleb Mikhaif, discussed with the head of the Arab Gulf Program for Development in Riyadh, Abdul Aziz bin Talal, the exchange of experiences between Iraq and Saudi Arabia.
    A statement of the Central Bank, which {Euphrates News} received a copy of, stated that Makhifi met in Riyadh Abdul Aziz bin Talal, head of the Arab Gulf Program for Development, during his visit to Saudi Arabia, where he was accompanied by a delegation from the Iraqi banking sector.
    According to the statement, the two sides discussed "the importance of joint cooperation and the exchange of experiences between Iraq and Saudi Arabia."
    It is worth mentioning that the Arab Gulf Program for Development (AGFUND) works as a regional development donor organization that supports and encourages innovation in the fields of human development.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 3:42 pm