Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi Oil Minister: Achieving significant increases in production supports the public treasury

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi Oil Minister: Achieving significant increases in production supports the public treasury Empty Iraqi Oil Minister: Achieving significant increases in production supports the public treasury

Post by Rocky Tue 16 Nov 2021, 6:43 am

Iraqi Oil Minister: Achieving significant increases in production supports the public treasury
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Minister of Oil in a lecture at the Defense University for Higher Military Studies
     November 16, 2021 12:31 PM
    Mubasher: The Iraqi Oil Minister, Ihsan Abdul-Jabbar Ismail, affirmed today, Tuesday, the keenness of the Ministry of Oil on the optimal investment of the country's oil and gas resources, leading to the sustainable development of the national economy .
    [ltr]

0 seconds of 0 seconds Volume 0%

[/ltr]

The Minister of Oil said, during a lecture at the Defense University for Higher Military Studies under the title "The Strategy of the Ministry of Oil and its Impact on Strengthening the National Economy", that the oil sector companies are working according to a planned strategy for developing oil fields, optimal investment for gas and using modern technology in the manufacturing and refining industry, according to Ministry statement.
    The minister pointed out to achieving remarkable increases in oil and gas production capacities, all of which is in the interest of increasing the financial revenues of the federal treasury.
    Ismail pointed out that the development in the oil and gas industry and the increase in production boosted the Iraqi state's revenues, and this contributed to securing the country's necessary needs in various sectors.
    During the lecture, the minister reviewed the reality of the oil industry in Iraq and the clear progress it has achieved in the field of developing fields and optimal investment for gas, and the ministry's quest to achieve more for the development of the economy
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 10:28 pm