Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Minister of Immigration receives a representative of the United Nations High Commissioner for Re

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Minister of Immigration receives a representative of the United Nations High Commissioner for Re Empty The Minister of Immigration receives a representative of the United Nations High Commissioner for Re

Post by Rocky Wed 24 Nov 2021, 6:41 am

[size=52]The Minister of Immigration receives a representative of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees and they discuss the conditions of Iraqis on the Belarusian and Polish borders[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]
    [size=45] The Minister of Migration and Displacement, Ms. Evan Faeq Jabro, received today, Tuesday, at the ministry’s headquarters in Baghdad, the representative of the High Commissioner for Refugees in Iraq, Mr. John Nicholas Bose, and the two sides discussed the conditions of the Iraqis on the Belarusian and Polish borders, and the possibility of helping them, alleviating their suffering, preserving their lives, and ensuring that those countries deal with them in accordance with international standards. .[/size]
    [size=45] The Minister reviewed a detailed explanation of the projects presented by the ministry to the displaced and returnee families, indicating that “the ministry aspires to treat Iraqis abroad in a humane manner in accordance with international standards and human rights principles,” calling at the same time for the United Nations organizations to support the ministry and its care groups.[/size]
    [size=45] Ms. Jabro confirmed that despite the lack of resources and financial allocations that the ministry suffers from, it was able, at a certain stage, to overcome the difficulties.[/size]
    [size=45] For his part, Mr. Nicholas Boz expressed his support for the Minister's proposal, stressing the UNHCR's continued support for the Ministry, praising the role of the Ministry and its unremitting efforts to ease the burden on its care groups.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 12:11 pm