Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jordanian Minister of Energy: Preparing the delivery of electricity to Lebanon through Syria before

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jordanian Minister of Energy: Preparing the delivery of electricity to Lebanon through Syria before  Empty Jordanian Minister of Energy: Preparing the delivery of electricity to Lebanon through Syria before

Post by Rocky Sun 28 Nov 2021, 6:40 am

Jordanian Minister of Energy: Preparing the delivery of electricity to Lebanon through Syria before the end of the year and with Iraq soon
    [size=11]Publication date: 28.11.2021 | 12:09 GMT |[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Reuters

Archives

The Jordanian Minister of Energy and Mineral Resources, Saleh Al-Kharabsheh, said that by the end of this year, the infrastructure will be ready to transfer Jordanian electricity to Lebanon via Syria.

Kharabsheh indicated that the agreement contributes to encouraging and developing relations between the two countries, considering that the relationship between Jordan and Egypt is "distinguished in preparation for the expansion of electrical systems in new areas and opening them to new markets."
    The Jordanian Minister of Energy and Mineral Resources added in a joint press conference with his Egyptian counterpart Muhammad Shaker: "The Kingdom has agreed with Egypt to strengthen the electrical connection between the two countries to raise the electric capacity to 1000 megawatts or 2000 megawatts at a later time instead of 500 megawatts."

He stressed that Jordan seeks to strengthen relations by exchanging electrical energy at certain times between the two countries, so that electricity is exchanged on a daily basis.
    Kharabsheh pointed out that the infrastructure with the Iraqi side will be ready soon, in preparation for the start of electrical exchange between Jordan and Egypt, noting that the tenders will be referred with the Iraqi side in this regard within 60 days.
    Source: "Hala News"
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 4:21 am