Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Finland supports Iraq with 1.5 million euros to enable this segment

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Finland supports Iraq with 1.5 million euros to enable this segment Empty Finland supports Iraq with 1.5 million euros to enable this segment

Post by Rocky Thu 23 Dec 2021, 6:03 am

Finland supports Iraq with 1.5 million euros to enable this segment

•  Time: 12/23/2021 13:51:43

•  Reading: 247 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Local: Al Furat News} The United Nations Population Fund announced, on Thursday, that Finland provided financial support to Iraq of about 1.5 million euros, to help young people with disabilities in the northern Nineveh Governorate.
    The fund said, in a statement: "We welcome the Finnish government's contribution of 1,475,000 euros to the UNFPA program to support adolescents and youth with disabilities in Nineveh Governorate.
    "This initiative will empower adolescents and youth with disabilities, especially girls, to be active citizens who can exercise their rights through education, including life skills, livelihoods, and civic participation," he added.
    Finland's ambassador to Iraq, Matti Lassila, said, according to the statement, that "the government of Finland and the embassy in Baghdad are supervising the important work of the United Nations Population Fund in this project."
    The representative of the United Nations Fund in Baghdad, Rita Columbia, expressed her great appreciation for "the Finnish government's support for equal rights for young people with disabilities in Iraq," according to the statement.
    "This initiative will provide adolescents and youth with disabilities in Mosul (Nineveh Center) unique opportunities to build their skills and participate in their communities as youth leaders, peer educators and businessmen," she added.
    And between 2014 and 2017, the terrorist organization "ISIS" took control of Nineveh, causing hundreds of deaths and thousands of injuries, most of them young men, and the displacement of millions of civilians, along with extensive material destruction.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 4:18 pm