Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

CHAMBERS OF COMMERCE SETS THE CONDITIONS FOR OBTAINING AN IMPORT LICENSE

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

CHAMBERS OF COMMERCE SETS THE CONDITIONS FOR OBTAINING AN IMPORT LICENSE Empty CHAMBERS OF COMMERCE SETS THE CONDITIONS FOR OBTAINING AN IMPORT LICENSE

Post by Rocky Wed 29 Dec 2021, 7:10 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Economie

[size=38]CHAMBERS OF COMMERCE SETS THE CONDITIONS FOR OBTAINING AN IMPORT LICENSE[/size]

Wed, Dec 29, 2021 1:02 PM
    Baghdad/National News Center
    Today, Wednesday, the Federation of Iraqi Chambers of Commerce set the conditions for obtaining an import license, while clarifying the mechanism for determining customs duties.
    The head of the union, Abdul Razzaq Al-Zuhairi, said in a statement to the official agency: “The National News Center followed him,” that “the import controls were issued by a letter from the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers in coordination with the Ministry of Commerce - the General Company for Iraqi Fairs and Commercial Services, and every merchant owns a company and an import identity; it is his right.” Obtaining an import license.
    Al-Zuhairi added, "Import is a profession that does not affect production, but the failure to control border crossings had a negative impact on the application of the customs tariff law and the product protection law."
    He pointed out that “the determination of customs duties is carried out according to the schedules of the customs tariff law and additional fees to protect the product, if any,” noting that “the markets govern the mechanism of supply and demand, and addressing the effects of dumping is done through the Product Protection Law, which is the guarantor of protection for Iraqi products and is the line of defense for the defense of local products.
    Al-Zuhairi added, "Quality is measured through the Ministry of Planning and the Central Organization for Standardization and Quality Control in particular, which is responsible for issuing conformity certificates in accordance with Iraqi standard specifications."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 18 Sep 2024, 9:14 pm