Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Electricity addresses the finances regarding the fate of metrology readers

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Electricity addresses the finances regarding the fate of metrology readers Empty Electricity addresses the finances regarding the fate of metrology readers

Post by Rocky Mon Jan 17, 2022 11:44 pm

Electricity addresses the finances regarding the fate of metrology readers

•  Time: 01/16/2022 23:40:06

•  Reading: 2,600 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Local: Al Furat News} The Ministry of Electricity announced that it had addressed the Ministry of Finance regarding the fate of the gauges readers.
    A statement by the ministry, which the agency {Euphrates News} received a copy of, stated: “The Ministry of Electricity, with great interest from the minister and the advanced staff, continues in its actual and practical steps and procedures in favor of converting the brothers who read metrology from the esteemed Council of Ministers Resolution No. 341 to Resolution No. 315 similar to their peers in contracts, especially after ensuring The ministry provides financial allocations for them.
    He added, "The electricity opened with numerous communications from the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers and with great and positive cooperation from the General Secretariat. The responses were encouraging, but it requires higher coordination with the Ministry of Finance to establish their transfer allocations."
    Electricity confirmed that "the ministry will prepare official and clarification communications for a crisis for the Ministry of Finance, in which it will be shown that the ministry is fully prepared to secure the allocations for their transfer to Resolution No. 315, whether from the allocations of central collection or from self-collection, and that it will make sure to conduct the necessary deliberations to resolve this issue with the Ministry of Finance."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon Jul 08, 2024 12:24 am