Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

Setting February 22 as the date for dissolving the Iraqi-Kuwaiti Compensation Commission

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Setting February 22 as the date for dissolving the Iraqi-Kuwaiti Compensation Commission Empty Setting February 22 as the date for dissolving the Iraqi-Kuwaiti Compensation Commission

Post by Rocky Wed 09 Feb 2022, 2:54 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The United Nations Committee charged with overseeing the process of Iraq’s payment of compensation to Kuwait ended its mandate 30 years after its formation and paid $52.4 billion, while the Security Council in New York is scheduled to approve on February 22 the dissolution of the committee.
    The Committee was established in May 1991 under Resolution No. 692 of the UN Security Council, and was responsible for managing financial compensation to Iraq, which is deducted at a rate of 5% imposed on sales of oil and petroleum products from Iraq. 
    During its mandate, the committee decided about 2.7 million compensation requests, of which $52.4 billion was paid out of about $352 billion claimed, the last of which was on January 13, with a value of about $630 million, according to the committee’s report.
    The final report confirmed that “this amount represents” the end of the commission’s mandate after more than 30 years, and while this period of time appears to be long, it is important to note that the settlement of 2.7 million applications, with a total amount estimated at $352 billion during this period, is unconstitutional. Prefixed "for this type of action".

chouchou, wciappetta and Diamond like this post

Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Setting February 22 as the date for dissolving the Iraqi-Kuwaiti Compensation Commission Empty Re: Setting February 22 as the date for dissolving the Iraqi-Kuwaiti Compensation Commission

Post by Diamond Wed 09 Feb 2022, 3:23 pm

yes

chouchou, wciappetta and Rocky like this post

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Setting February 22 as the date for dissolving the Iraqi-Kuwaiti Compensation Commission Empty Re: Setting February 22 as the date for dissolving the Iraqi-Kuwaiti Compensation Commission

Post by wciappetta Wed 09 Feb 2022, 7:12 pm

No commission = Zero sanctions. It was the security council who instituted it and now they will officially end it. Iraq can then integrate with the global banking system though the ending of the auctions is still a requirement to get there.

chouchou, Proven, Rocky and Diamond like this post

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by wciappetta Thu 10 Feb 2022, 3:49 am

This report is quite revealing. Economist Dr. Nabil Al-Marsoumi is a macroeconomics professor working the mena region according to his bio, that tells me he also works for the world bank. I thought his insight was forthcoming. 

[size=36][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]

[size=14][size=18]10:27

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [/size][/size]

Diaa Hassoun

The Kuwaiti ambassador to Baghdad, Salem Al-Zamanan, confirmed that the United Nations Compensation Committee will issue a decision to permanently close the file of financial compensation between the two countries, after Iraq paid the last payment to Kuwait a few days ago.
    Al-Zamanan indicated to the Iraqi News Agency (INA), on Saturday, that Iraq has fulfilled all the obligations imposed on it under Chapter VII of the United Nations Charter and relevant Security Council resolutions in 1991.
    What are the implications for Iraq's economic situation?
    On this subject, the guest of the “Where is the Truth” program on Radio “Sputnik”, the economist Dr. Nabil Al-Marsoumi, says:

After it has paid all its compensation to Kuwait, Iraq must submit a request to the Security Council, in order to transfer it from Chapter VII of the Charter of the United Nations to the provisions of Chapter VI of the Charter, a subject that will liberate the Iraqi banking system and integrate it with the global banking system, and will also liberate the accounts Iraqi finances are with the US Federal Bank, because any financial returns in hard currency do not go directly to Iraq, but through the United States, so that compensation for Kuwait can be completed.”

Al-Marsoumi added: "Also, Iraq should submit a request to the UN Security Council to protect its money and deposits in the global banking system from the claims of private companies and some countries for compensation or other debts, as obtaining such a decision can free two billion dollars annually, used in development and investment, Which constitutes a strong boost to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , as the money was delayed until it reached the Iraqi Ministry of Finance, so the next government will be more fortunate than the current government.”

Details are in the attached audio file.
    Prepared and presented by: Diaa Hassoun.

Rocky and Diamond like this post

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Post by Rocky Thu 10 Feb 2022, 5:08 am

Thanks Ward we miss your imput here

wciappetta and Diamond like this post

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by wciappetta Thu 10 Feb 2022, 7:41 am

We are not waiting for much right now....

Rocky and Diamond like this post

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 8:08 pm