Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

After Insulting The Judiciary, Nassif Responds To The Candidate Excluded From The Presidential Race,

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

After Insulting The Judiciary, Nassif Responds To The Candidate Excluded From The Presidential Race, Empty After Insulting The Judiciary, Nassif Responds To The Candidate Excluded From The Presidential Race,

Post by Rocky Tue 22 Feb 2022, 6:20 am

After Insulting The Judiciary, Nassif Responds To The Candidate Excluded From The Presidential Race, Hoshyar Zebari
    02/22/2022

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Earth News/ Representative Alia Nassif denounced, today, Tuesday, the candidate who has been excluded from the presidential race, Hoshyar Zebari, for insulting the Iraqi judiciary.
    Nassif said in a statement received by Earth News, "We strongly reject the abuse issued by this person to federal judges, accusing them of being Baathists, and other false accusations that, if they indicate anything, indicate the extent of the hatred within him."
    Nassif added that "the Iraqi people will not forget the bad role of this person and his standing with Kuwait in implementing international resolutions against Iraq, as he was a lawyer for Kuwait because he does not feel belonging to Iraq, and the people will not forget his standing on the platform of the United Nations when he said that Kuwait has a right and pride did not take him to sin." on his country, in addition to his role in the state real estate file abroad, the file of the summit conference and the committees for the rehabilitation of Baghdad hotels, and the violations in the administrative and financial matters when he was consulted.”
    Nassif continued, "In 2012, when this person filed a lawsuit against me in the publishing court regarding the Kuwait file and won the case, I was fined why he did not attack the judiciary, but was very happy with the ruling, and today, when the judiciary's decision came not in line with the aspirations of this person, he is accusing the judges. That they changed their sects, and the militias brought them and other accusations during a television interview.”
    Nassif indicated that "at a time when we strongly condemn this abuse, we renew our thanks and praise to the judiciary, which has proven that it is impartial and cannot be affected by any political pressure
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 8:50 pm