Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Former deputy governor of Baghdad: Federal Court decision to replace the 48 memb

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Former deputy governor of Baghdad: Federal Court decision to replace the 48 memb Empty Former deputy governor of Baghdad: Federal Court decision to replace the 48 memb

Post by Rocky Wed 11 Sep 2013, 7:05 am

Former deputy governor of Baghdad: Federal Court decision to replace the 48 memb

11-09-2013 07:27 AM

Baghdad (news) .. counting the deputy governor of Baghdad, the previous full-Saadi, the Federal Court decision to replace 48 members of the provincial councils 'Palmgehv.' said al-Saadi said in a statement the Agency (news): It's the first time in Iraq, which is where the replacement of 48 members of the boards provinces, indicating that the quota of women was the reason most prominent behind the decision of the Federal Supreme Court and private sectors to replace members of others renewed, adding that the Electoral Commission for elections proceeded to the implementation of this resolution. added: that the amendment was not in line with the decision that the resolution text 'that make up the women's quota should be that is from the menus that got more than one seat 'but the Commission offset the shortage of listings which got two seats and this otherwise law therefore is supposed to include the change all the menus and can not be half her decision only' Palmgehv '. said Saadi: The court's decision Federal Supreme Court this did not change some of the faces of the provincial councils, but may push to change the map of alliances between menus that often take time to stabilize may change the map of alliances in the menus. The Federal Court overturned the system of distribution of seats that pertains Kota women and promised an unconstitutional change member lists winning a seat or two to replace the second seat counterpart of women with the highest votes. / End / 3.'s. m /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 6:20 pm