Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

INTEGRITY: RECRUITING THE FORMER MINISTER OF COMMERCE AND FORMER MANAGERS

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

INTEGRITY: RECRUITING THE FORMER MINISTER OF COMMERCE AND FORMER MANAGERS Empty INTEGRITY: RECRUITING THE FORMER MINISTER OF COMMERCE AND FORMER MANAGERS

Post by Rocky Tue 29 Mar 2022, 5:51 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    INTEGRITY: RECRUITING THE FORMER MINISTER OF COMMERCE AND FORMER MANAGERS
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]26 minutes ago8

Today, Tuesday, the Federal Integrity Commission revealed the issuance of a summons order against the former Minister of Commerce and two former general managers, against the background of granting approvals to establish mills, in violation of the law.
    And the investigation department of the authority stated, in a statement received by the news agency, and while talking about the details of the case that it investigated and referred it to the judiciary, the second Karkh investigation court issued a summons order against the former minister of commerce, noting that the order was issued against the background of the minister and the general company for the manufacture of grains. On granting approvals for the establishment of (44) mills, pointing out that granting these approvals without a legal justification or economic feasibility.
    She explained that the recruitment order, which also included two former general managers of the General Company for the Processing of Grain; It was based on the provisions of Article (331) of the Iraqi Penal Code No. (111 of 1969).
    The authority had previously announced the issuance of a ruling against the former general manager of the General Company for Foodstuff Trade in the Ministry of Commerce. for deliberately harming the interests of the entity in which he works, as he was imprisoned for a period of (7) years and the seizure of his movable and immovable funds; As a result of tampering with a contract with a food processing company.

Current date/time is Sun 07 Jul 2024, 10:02 am