Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Araji Discusses With The President Of The Investment Authority Facilitating The Tasks Of Investme

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Araji Discusses With The President Of The Investment Authority Facilitating The Tasks Of Investme Empty Al-Araji Discusses With The President Of The Investment Authority Facilitating The Tasks Of Investme

Post by Rocky Tue 12 Apr 2022, 2:24 pm

Al-Araji Discusses With The President Of The Investment Authority Facilitating The Tasks Of Investment Companies
    12/04/2022

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Earth News / National Security Adviser Qassem Al-Araji discussed, today, Tuesday, with the head of the National Investment Commission, Suha Al-Najjar, facilitating the tasks of investment companies.
    In a statement received by Earth News, Al-Araji's office said that "the latter discussed, during his meeting with Al-Najjar, mechanisms to facilitate the work of the Investment Authority and support it in the completion of investment projects, by removing security obstacles."
    Al-Araji expressed, according to the statement, "the National Security Adviser's readiness to continue cooperation and coordination with the National Investment Authority in implementing its tasks to complete the projects it is working on, to improve the urban reality of the country.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:46 pm