Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A Leader By Law: Al-Kazemi Has Lost His Last Papers Of Support In The Political Process

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A Leader By Law: Al-Kazemi Has Lost His Last Papers Of Support In The Political Process Empty A Leader By Law: Al-Kazemi Has Lost His Last Papers Of Support In The Political Process

Post by Rocky Thu 14 Apr 2022, 6:07 am

[size=38]A Leader By Law: Al-Kazemi Has Lost His Last Papers Of Support In The Political Process
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 04/14/2022 | 12:34 PM
    [/size]

Information / Baghdad...
    The leader of the State of Law coalition, Turki Al-Atabi, confirmed, on Thursday, that the caretaker prime minister, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, had lost his last papers of support in the political process.
    Al-Otabi said in an interview with "The Information", "Al-Kazemi's attempts to find a position in the next government and take over its presidency in a second term have ended and he no longer has any political support because of his failures in vital files, most notably the economic and security ones."
    Al-Otbi added, “Even the tripartite alliance changed its compass towards Al-Kazemi, which was his last card to play a role in the next stage, but the matter ended with a semi-unanimous decision to change it and to present candidates to head the next government to address the mistakes of this government, which greatly affected the economic conditions of millions of Iraqis due to unfair and unjust decisions.” “.
    He pointed out that "the coordinating framework has a firm opinion that the formation of the next government should be according to clear dimensions, because we are facing severe crises that require a joint effort by all parties to address errors in the economic dimensions and strengthen the security system in the face of the terrorist threat of ISIS." finished/ 25 f

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 11:36 am