Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Integrity Commission thwarts an attempt to seize a large property belonging to the state in Basr

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Integrity Commission thwarts an attempt to seize a large property belonging to the state in Basr Empty The Integrity Commission thwarts an attempt to seize a large property belonging to the state in Basr

Post by Rocky Mon Apr 18, 2022 5:35 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad - conscious
    Today, Monday, the Federal Integrity Commission announced its success in thwarting an attempt to seize and preserve a large property belonging to the state in the Basra Governorate, indicating that the property's area is more than (1,170) dunums.
    The Commission's Investigation Department said in a statement received by the Iraqi News Agency (INA), that "the work team of the Basra Investigation Directorate moved to the real estate registration observation in the city district, and was able to seize the priorities of the property, which has an area of ​​(1,173 dunums, 20 acres, and 25 m2), which belongs to the Ministry of Finance," noting To “an attempt by persons to transfer the ownership of the right to dispose of it for their personal interest, even though the right to dispose of it belongs to a citizen.”
    The department added that "the property is located within the exploratory patch of the West Qurna (1) oil field, and that these people tried to transfer ownership of the entire property to them, for the purpose of obtaining a large "consensual" compensation from the Basra Oil Company.
    And it indicated that "a fundamentalist seizure report was organized in the process, and presented to the judge of the investigative court specialized in integrity issues in Basra, to take the appropriate legal measures."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Sep 19, 2024 6:40 am