Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

PLANNING REVEALS 7,000 PROJECTS IN PROGRESS

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

PLANNING REVEALS 7,000 PROJECTS IN PROGRESS Empty PLANNING REVEALS 7,000 PROJECTS IN PROGRESS

Post by Rocky Tue 19 Apr 2022, 6:22 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    PLANNING REVEALS 7,000 PROJECTS IN PROGRESS
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]21 minutes ago8

Today, Tuesday, the Ministry of Planning announced the number of projects that are still under implementation, while revealing the lagging projects whose completion rates are less than 10%.
    The spokesman for the Ministry of Planning, Abdul-Zahra Al-Hindawi, said during a press conference for the Government Media Cell, which was followed by the news agency, that "the projects that are still under implementation amount to more than 7,000 projects, while the lagging projects amount to 1452 projects," noting that "the ministry has put in place several treatments." For lagging projects whose completion rates are less than 10%.
    Al-Hindawi pointed out that "work is continuing to modernize projects, and a group of projects has been deleted, and costs have been reduced to 23 trillion dinars," stressing "the completion of 2,150 schools last year throughout Iraq."
    He added, "There are 50 hospitals, 30 of which have been completed, and the remaining hospitals are being treated."
    With regard to the Iraq census project, Abdul-Zahra explained that “the ministry continues to prepare for the census, but due to the budget delay, it may be delayed until the next year and there is a vision to convert the project into an investment,” noting that “the estimates, according to census models, the population for 2021. It reached 41 million.

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 3:10 pm