Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Federal Court postpones pronunciation claiming Maliki about assigning Abadi, until further notice

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Federal Court postpones pronunciation claiming Maliki about assigning Abadi, until further notice Empty Federal Court postpones pronunciation claiming Maliki about assigning Abadi, until further notice

Post by Rocky Fri 15 Aug 2014, 4:27 am

Federal Court postpones pronunciation claiming Maliki about assigning Abadi, until further notice

14-08-2014 01:09 PM

Baghdad (news) .. A member of a coalition of state law, Adnan al-Sarraj, the Federal Supreme Court postponed a speech claiming Prime Minister outgoing Nuri al-Maliki declared unconstitutional mandated Haider Abadi, the formation of the next government, until further notice. 
    said OS in a statement received by the Agency (news) a copy of it: that the Federal Supreme Court decided today to postpone a decision on the case presented by the Prime Minister outgoing Nuri al-Maliki's own largest bloc and its candidate to head the next government until further notice, adding that the crisis is its own path to resolve through 3 directions, the first of which call Mr. Sistani and the statement of the Dawa Party, the latter in addition to the pursuit of political parties to improve the atmosphere for the conduct of political things in the right direction. Sarraj and likely to be the case in light of the withdrawal of these calls and moves, but it is currently not withdrawn and the Federal Court has postponed a decision until further notice. / Finished / B.kh /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 11:38 am