Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Zamili sends an invitation regarding the new pricing for the doctors’ scout

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Zamili sends an invitation regarding the new pricing for the doctors’ scout Empty Al-Zamili sends an invitation regarding the new pricing for the doctors’ scout

Post by Rocky Mon 25 Apr 2022, 2:08 pm

Al-Zamili sends an invitation regarding the new pricing for the doctors’ scout

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    The First Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives, Hakim Al-Zamili, called on the Medical Syndicate to reconsider the new pricing for physician scouts and take into account the conditions of the auditors.
    A statement by Al-Zamili's office stated that the latter "met in his office today, Monday, with Dr. Jassim Al-Azzawi, the head of the Iraqi Doctors Syndicate, and Dr. Fadel Oklah Al-Rubaie, Director General of the Operations Department at the Ministry of Health, to review the conditions and needs of the Syndicate, and to provide some notes on a number of decisions it has taken related to people's needs." ".
    Al-Zamili called for “the need to reconsider the new pricing set by the Syndicate for scouting private clinics for doctors, in a manner that does not burden the references, and to take into account the difficult health and economic conditions that the country is going through,” expressing “the House of Representatives’ keenness to amend relevant laws, and support a segment of the population.” Doctors and provide them with legal protection.
    He stressed "the importance of developing a comprehensive plan and drawing up programs and visions for the development of hospitals and medical and health facilities, in coordination between the Ministry of Health, the Physicians Syndicate, and other concerned parties.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 7:56 pm