Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Zamili sets the date for the formation of permanent presidencies for all parliamentary committees

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Zamili sets the date for the formation of permanent presidencies for all parliamentary committees Empty Al-Zamili sets the date for the formation of permanent presidencies for all parliamentary committees

Post by Rocky Wed 08 Jun 2022, 5:46 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad - I know 
    The First Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives, Hakim Al-Zamili, set today, Wednesday, the date for the formation of permanent presidencies for all parliamentary committees.
    The media office of the Speaker of the House of Representatives stated, in a statement received by the Iraqi News Agency (INA), that "Al-Zamili chaired two separate meetings of the Parliamentary Integrity Committees, Labor and Parliamentary Civil Society Organizations, in the presence of the heads and members of the two committees." 
    He explained, "The meeting of the Integrity Committee discussed the overlap in the tasks and powers of some committees, especially those that were split during the current session or that were created to keep pace with the regulatory and legislative need of the country," noting that "there are efforts to amend the internal system of the Council according to the new variables, ending the state of overlap and determining the validity of each A committee to ensure that the tasks of the committees are not violated.
    Al-Zamili stressed that "the Integrity Committee is one of the basic committees to monitor government performance, and it is the first wall in the current and future war on the corrupt and the reduction of corruption that has exhausted the state and the people," noting that "the beginning of the next legislative term will witness the formation of permanent presidencies for all committees." 
    In a related context, the statement stated, "Al-Zamili held another meeting with the Labor Committee and civil society organizations, where the discussion of the proposal for the retirement and social security law for workers took place," directed "to speed up its preparation and maturity in coordination with the Services Committee."
    He stressed that "the law will contribute to creating more job opportunities, reviving non-functional sectors such as agriculture, industry, services and tourism, and encouraging investment."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 07 Jul 2024, 5:57 pm