Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Customs Brokers: Kurdistan “Exhausts” Diyala Border Outlets

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Customs Brokers: Kurdistan “Exhausts” Diyala Border Outlets Empty Customs Brokers: Kurdistan “Exhausts” Diyala Border Outlets

Post by Rocky Thu 09 Jun 2022, 5:50 am

[size=38]Customs Brokers: Kurdistan “Exhausts” Diyala Border Outlets
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 06/09/2022 | 1:31 PM
    [/size]

Information/ Diyala…
    Customs brokers accused, on Thursday, the Kurdistan region of Iraq of “exhausting” the ports of Diyala border province.
    Rabie al-Alwani, a customs official, said in an interview with "The Information", "The Kurdistan Region is playing multiple roles in an attempt to pull the rug out from the Mandali and Munthiriya outlets by giving facilities and overlooking many violations through the presence of unofficial outlets that began to directly affect Diyala."
    Al-Alwani added, "The failure to control the ports of Kurdistan is a fatal mistake that has led to the recent damage to the Diyala border crossings."
    As for the stubbornness of Al-Saadi, a customs broker, he admitted that “the Mandali and Al-Mandhiriya outlets lost 30% of their activity due to the presence of unofficial outlets in Kurdistan that are exploited to introduce everything away from the federal government’s calendar.”
    Al-Saadi added, "The lack of activity at Diyala outlets leads to the loss of more job opportunities and significantly reduces activity rates."
    Diyala includes Mandali and Al-Mandhiriya outlets, the latter designated for receiving delegations and visitors, in addition to imported goods and materials. finished/ 25 f

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 1:37 am