Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Barzani's headquarters strongly condemns the insults made by members of the crowd against Kaki's aff

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Barzani's headquarters strongly condemns the insults made by members of the crowd against Kaki's aff Empty Barzani's headquarters strongly condemns the insults made by members of the crowd against Kaki's aff

Post by Rocky Mon 25 Jul 2022, 4:30 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Barzani's headquarters strongly condemns the insults made by members of the crowd against Kaki's affiliate in the Peshmerga[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]
    [size=45]Barzani's headquarters strongly condemned the insults to which Kaki's member of the Peshmerga forces were subjected by members of the Popular Mobilization Forces.[/size]
    [size=45]And member of the Peshmerga, Ayman Abdi Jassem, told Kurdistan 24 yesterday that the Popular Mobilization Detachment pulled his pistol, shaved his mustache, broke his nose and directed a torrent of insults at him.[/size]
    [size=45]Barzani's headquarters said in a statement, "We strongly condemn the shameful act committed by a number of people affiliated with the Popular Mobilization against a member of the Kurdish Peshmerga."[/size]
    [size=45]He added that what the Peshmerga member was subjected to represented "an insult and a lack of respect for freedoms, beliefs and coexistence."[/size]
    [size=45]"We affirm our support for our Kaka'i sisters and brothers with all our capabilities," the statement said.[/size]
    [size=45]And on Saturday evening, the Ministry of Peshmerga said that a detachment of the Popular Mobilization insulted one of its members in an “ugly” manner and with “inappropriate” actions far from all norms and laws.[/size]
    [size=45]Dozens of Kaka'i Kurds gathered in the member's house, and considered what happened an insult to their religious beliefs, and announced that they had filed a legal complaint against the aggressors.[/size]
    [size=45]The Kurdish blocs in the Iraqi parliament condemned the insulting of the Peshmerga member after "shaving his mustache", which is considered one of the sanctities of the Kakai sect.[/size]
    [size=45]The Peshmerga member was insulted and assaulted in the Amerli area of ​​Tuz Khurmatu district.[/size]
    [size=45]The Kurdish blocs said in a statement, "This humiliating and shameful act must not go unpunished and deterred by the elements who carried out this reprehensible act."[/size]
    [size=45]The group affiliated with the Popular Mobilization claims that it carried out this act after the Peshmerga affiliate “overstepped” the crowd in the area administratively affiliated to Salah al-Din Governorate.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 2:32 am