Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sadrist leader: The political system has ended and the constitution will be changed

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sadrist leader: The political system has ended and the constitution will be changed Empty Sadrist leader: The political system has ended and the constitution will be changed

Post by Rocky Mon 01 Aug 2022, 4:58 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Sadrist leader: The political system has ended and the constitution will be changed[/size]

[size=45]Waqi al-Asadi, in a Facebook post, said that the current political system is over.. and the Iraqi constitution will be changed.. and the rotten laws will end..and the ways to circumvent the constitutional texts are over.
    He added, "False lawsuits in the Federal Court to obstruct any outcome will end... and the quotas and division of spoils must end."
    He noted that Muqtada al-Sadr hinted at many things through his last and important tweet, which roused the Iraqi people not to miss this diamond opportunity to change the wounded reality of Iraq, and to draw a new map through which everyone who loves Iraq and seeks to build it away from subordination, sectarianism and partisanship. .
    [/size]
    [size=45]Earlier today, the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, called for a radical change in the political system in Iraq.
    Al-Sadr said in a tweet via Twitter, "The spontaneous, peaceful revolution that liberated the (green) region as a first stage is the golden opportunity for each of the people stung by the fire of injustice, terrorism, corruption, occupation and dependency, so I hope that the tragedy of missing the first golden opportunity in 2016 will not be repeated," adding “Yes, this is another opportunity to dispel darkness, darkness, corruption, exclusivity in power, loyalty to the outside, quotas and sectarianism that have permeated Iraq’s chest since its occupation and to this day. It was honest and removed the corrupt, it has become a forger that is preyed upon by the hands of the corrupt on the one hand, and malicious lawsuits on the other.”
    He continued, "Oh, the proud, free Iraqi people who love reform, democracy, citizenship, law, independence, sovereignty, prestige, and confining arms to the hand of a strong, patriarchal state that imposes law on itself before the poor and does not exclude the influential, militias, and the like."
    Al-Sadr stated that “Dear friends, you are all responsible and you are all at stake.. Either an Iraq lofty among nations or a vassal Iraq controlled by the corrupt, vassal and those with worldly ambitions, and even moved by the hands of the outside, east and west, and then I have no choice but to pray and cry over the end of Iraq, which is near. O free men, it is the cry of Imam Hussein: How humiliating we are... And his cry:
    Whoever listens to our awareness and does not help us… I say: whoever listens to the awareness of reform and does not support it will be a prisoner of violence, militias, kidnappings, greed, intimidation, marginalization, poverty, humiliation and erosion of dignity. God be upon him and his family.”
    He noted that “your Iraq is the Iraq of sacred things, the Iraq of civilization, the Iraq of jihad and the Iraq of the reformist spring. Do not miss the opportunity, or there will be a time of regret. Therefore, I call on everyone to support the revolutionaries for reform, including our proud clans, our heroic security forces, members of the Mujahid Popular Mobilization Forces who refuse to submit and subservience and all groups of the people to support reform, men, women and young men.” Young men and children, not under my banner or my leadership, but under the banner of Iraq and the decision of the people, and if some claim that the current revolution is a chestnut, he added, “But if you miss the opportunity, do not blame me, for I invite you to what is in your interest and reform, and to save your homeland, your dignity, your wealth, your bounties, and your prestige. And the time is inevitable.” Ended 29/R77
    [/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 12:26 am