Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Coordinating framework: We thank the Iraqi masses who defend the state and its institutions

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Coordinating framework: We thank the Iraqi masses who defend the state and its institutions Empty Coordinating framework: We thank the Iraqi masses who defend the state and its institutions

Post by Rocky Tue 02 Aug 2022, 4:58 am

[size=46]Coordinating framework: We thank the Iraqi masses who defend the state and its institutions[/size]
    Iraq
    22:18 - 2022-08-01
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The coordination framework issued a statement regarding the "state support" demonstrations near the suspension bridge in central Baghdad.
    The framework stated in a statement, "The coordination framework extends its thanks and gratitude to the Iraqi masses defending the state and its institutions, as today they set a wonderful example of expressing peaceful protest and announced their readiness to defend the state, its legitimacy and its institutions, and to defend the rights and interests of citizens."
    He added, "While we renew our thanks to you for your commitment to the directives of the Organizing Committee, we call on you to be ready and ready to defend the state, the constitution and the order whenever necessary."
    The framework addressed the masses by saying: "Just as Iraq has won through you, it will preserve its federal democratic system with your awareness, your foresight, and your constant readiness to defend and protect it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 10:29 pm