Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The President of the Kurdistan Region announces his support for Al-Kazemi's call for dialogue betwee

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The President of the Kurdistan Region announces his support for Al-Kazemi's call for dialogue betwee Empty The President of the Kurdistan Region announces his support for Al-Kazemi's call for dialogue betwee

Post by Rocky Wed 03 Aug 2022, 5:11 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]The President of the Kurdistan Region announces his support for Al-Kazemi's call for dialogue between the Iraqi parties[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]
    [size=45]Today, Tuesday (August 2, 2022), the President of the Kurdistan Region, Nechirvan Barzani, announced his support for Al-Kazemi's call for dialogue between the Iraqi political parties.[/size]
    [size=45]And Nechirvan Barzani posted, on Twitter, "At a time when we renew our call for a comprehensive, brotherly Iraqi dialogue in Erbil, I confirm our support for Prime Minister Al-Kazemi's call for dialogue between the Iraqi political parties to find a way out of the current crisis and work together to bring the homeland to safety."[/size]
    [size=45]Nechirvan Barzani stressed that "Iraq needs dialogue, understanding and joint responsibility to save it."[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Kazemi called, earlier, to hold an inclusive national dialogue to end the political stalemate, the escalation of tension after Muqtada al-Sadr's rejection of the name of the Coordinating Framework candidate, which includes Shiite forces close to Iran, for prime minister.[/size]
    [size=45]Since the legislative elections in October 2021, Iraq has been suffering from complete political paralysis, and endless negotiations between the major political forces did not lead to the election of a president of the republic and the assignment of a prime minister.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 08 Jul 2024, 10:22 am