Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"Including Iraq" .. OPEC: 7 countries increased their oil supplies in July

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"Including Iraq" .. OPEC: 7 countries increased their oil supplies in July Empty "Including Iraq" .. OPEC: 7 countries increased their oil supplies in July

Post by Rocky Sat 13 Aug 2022, 4:28 am

[size=35][size=35]"Including Iraq" .. OPEC: 7 countries increased their oil supplies in July[/size][/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economie

[size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2022-08-13 | 01:53
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Alsumaria News

- Economy The oil production of the 13 member states of OPEC increased by 216,000 barrels per day during the month of July, reaching 28.896 million barrels per day, supported by increased supplies from seven countries, including Iraq.

According to the monthly report of the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries, which I reviewed[url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/3172698065/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%88%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A9 %D9%86%D9%8A%D9%88%D8%B2/ar/]Alsumaria news[/url]The largest increases came from Saudi Arabia, as its oil production rose by 158,000 barrels per day, to reach 10.714 million barrels per day, followed by the UAE, which recorded an increase of 48 thousand barrels per day, and then[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]recording an increase of 47,000 barrels per day.

He continued that "[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Its production increased by 30 thousand barrels per day to reach 4,496 million barrels per day,” noting that “the increase in production of[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Oil rose by 447 thousand barrels per day from the same period in 2021.”

She added that “the increase also came from Gabon, by 14 thousand barrels per day, and the rest of the increases also came from Equatorial Guinean oil by 13 thousand barrels per day and[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]by 6 thousand barrels per day.”

As the report indicates, the largest decrease came from[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], as shipments decreased by 49,000 barrels per day, bringing its production to 661 thousand barrels per day, followed by[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]By 19 thousand barrels per day, then Ian and[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]at 11,000 barrels per day for each of them, and from[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]by 6 thousand barrels per day, and finally from[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]by 3,000 barrels per day.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 11:34 am