Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Civil Aviation: Iraq will soon be free from international sanctions

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Civil Aviation: Iraq will soon be free from international sanctions Empty Civil Aviation: Iraq will soon be free from international sanctions

Post by Rocky Mon 17 Oct 2022, 7:27 am

[size=38]Civil Aviation: Iraq will soon be free from international sanctions[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

October 17, 2022[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad / Obelisk: The Civil Aviation Authority announced, on Monday, October 17, 2022, that Iraq's exit from international sanctions will be soon.
    A spokesman for the Civil Aviation Authority, Jihad Al-Diwan, said that "Iraq is among five countries that have not passed the ICAO Universal Safety Oversight Audit Program, known as (USOAP)," noting that "the Civil Aviation Authority is working to pass the test, which is in several stages."
    He pointed out that "during 2019, Iraq reached the rate of passing about 75% of the testing and auditing," stressing that "Iraq will pass the remaining percentage in the near future to get out of international sanctions."
    And the Ministry of Transport announced that Iraq had taken action to complete the requirements for lifting the European ban on airlines.
    The Iraqi flight ban was imposed since the nineties of the last century, and continued until 2009, while it was lifted after the removal of all violations that were present on the green bird.
    But Iraq has re-recorded violations since 2012, while Iraqi aviation was officially and permanently banned from flying in the skies of Europe in 2015.
    And that the decision to lift the ban is linked to many requirements, most notably linking Iraq with the International Aviation Organization (IKA) with the audit program (USOP).
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 2:19 am