Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

International Crisis Monitor: Possible “escalation” in the capital, Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

International Crisis Monitor: Possible “escalation” in the capital, Baghdad Empty International Crisis Monitor: Possible “escalation” in the capital, Baghdad

Post by Rocky Tue Dec 20, 2022 6:00 pm

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]International Crisis Monitor: Possible “escalation” in the capital, Baghdad[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Monday, the International Crisis Monitor warned of a possible “escalation” in Baghdad as a result of the continued demonstrations near the Iraqi Ministry of Finance.[/size]
    [size=45]And the Observatory stated in its notifications, which was translated by (Baghdad Today), that the Iraqi authorities “are expected to take more severe security measures inside the capital, Baghdad, and the approaches to the Iraqi Ministry of Finance, after clashes with the demonstrators,” stressing that “there have been no injuries so far.”[/size]
    [size=45]And she continued, "The streets of the capital were subjected to interruptions that are expected to continue in the coming days, and these interruptions affected the movement of transport and traffic inside the capital significantly."[/size]
    [size=45]It is noteworthy that demonstrators from local contractors gathered in front of the headquarters of the Ministry of Finance, demanding that they be appointed to the permanent staffing of state employees, which led to a clash between the demonstrators and the security forces.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed Jul 03, 2024 6:56 am