Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kurdish delegation to Baghdad again for a new agreement

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kurdish delegation to Baghdad again for a new agreement Empty Kurdish delegation to Baghdad again for a new agreement

Post by Rocky Mon 02 Jan 2023, 5:08 am

Kurdish delegation to Baghdad again for a new agreement

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-01-01 09:10
    Font

Shafaq News/ A delegation from the Kurdistan Regional Government is scheduled to visit the federal capital, Baghdad, again to reach a new agreement with the central government.

This was stated by an informed official source to Shafaq News agency, indicating that the Kurdistan Regional Government delegation will visit Baghdad in the next few days to discuss the budget law, the region's share, and the region's rights in the government of Prime Minister Muhammad Shia'a al-Sudani.
    The source added that the delegation includes the ministers of finance, natural resources and planning, the cabinet secretary, the chief of the cabinet's office, and the government spokesman.
    On the tenth of last December, the regional government delegation arrived in Baghdad and discussed with the federal government the budget, oil and other outstanding files.
    The region's negotiating delegation at the time, headed by Finance Minister Awat Sheikh Janab, included the membership of: Kamal Muhammad, Minister of Natural Resources, Agency Kamal, Head of the Cabinet Office of the Region's Council of Ministers Omid Sabah, Head of Representative of the Regional Government in Baghdad and Spokesman for the Regional Government, in addition to a number of advisors in the Ministry Natural Resources.
    According to an official federal statement, during that meeting, they discussed ways to activate the joint committees, linked to the main negotiating committee that was formed by the Council of Ministers, to find realistic solutions to the outstanding issues between the center and the region, especially with regard to the oil wealth management file.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 12:51 am